Started beta-testing Joost today. First impressions:
– a lot like what I would expect from a well founded IPTV venture
– slightly dodgy on the picture quality, most probably something that will improve. Still way better than other competitors out there.
– EPG needs some working on, suggestions, reviews, ratings etc should help the viewer more
– good feel of the service, nice layout, well constructed as a whole
– some really nice widgets, but I’m sure there’ll be lots more around soon
Will look forward to testing it a lot more! As of now it gets the thumbs up, definitely. Let’s wait and see what happens.. 🙂